9625 Kessler Ave, Chatsworth, CA 913114 beds, 2 baths, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $278
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 2761024017
- Zillow Home ID: 20174409
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9625 Kessler Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chatsworth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 29.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chatsworth home values.
- 9619 Kessler Ave Chatsworth, CA$463K321,435
- 9633 Kessler Ave Chatsworth, CA$538K532,322
- 9626 Lubao Ave Chatsworth, CA$497K421,709
- 9613 Kessler Ave Chatsworth, CA$497K321,994
- 9639 Kessler Ave Chatsworth, CA$449K321,391
- 9620 Lubao Ave Chatsworth, CA$461K321,435
- 9634 Lubao Ave Chatsworth, CA$458K321,435
- 9640 Lubao Ave Chatsworth, CA$451K421,420
- 9612 Lubao Ave Chatsworth, CA$455K321,391
- 9626 Kessler Ave Chatsworth, CA$523K421,790
- 9620 Kessler Ave Chatsworth, CA$472K321,435
- 9634 Kessler Ave Chatsworth, CA$487K321,435
- 9647 Kessler Ave Chatsworth, CA$468K321,435
- 19939 Halsted St Chatsworth, CA$460K421,420
- 9614 Kessler Ave Chatsworth, CA$456K321,391
- 19945 Halsted St Chatsworth, CA$541K432,090
- 9640 Kessler Ave Chatsworth, CA$583K432,103
- 9648 Lubao Ave Chatsworth, CA$451K321,350
- 19953 Halsted St Chatsworth, CA$465K421,420
- 19927 Halsted St Chatsworth, CA$505K431,758
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.