963 14th St SE, Washington, DC 200032 beds, 3 baths, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,785 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2143990513
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 963 14th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.8% lower than in Washington, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 961 14th St SE # 2 Washington, DC$834K332,192
- 961 14th St SE # 1 Washington, DC$579K331,671
- 957 14th St SE Washington, DC$584K33.51,400
- 955 14th St SE Washington, DC$551K311,280
- 953 14th St SE Washington, DC$580K21.51,140
- 1382 K St SE # 4 Washington, DC$591K32.51,673
- 951 14th St SE Washington, DC$640K432,445
- 1380 K St SE # 3 Washington, DC$540K22.51,364
- 1377 K St SE UNIT 1 Washington, DC$261K21.5800
- 1377 K St SE UNIT 2 Washington, DC$554K331,432
- 1371 K St SE Washington, DC$459K22754
- 949 14th St SE Washington, DC$655K42.51,720
- 1373 K St SE Washington, DC$449K21842
- 1378 K St SE # 2 Washington, DC$519K22.51,364
- 1375 K St SE Washington, DC$455K21842
- 1377 K St SE Washington, DC$529K21.5977
- 1374 K St SE Washington, DC$592K311,280
- 947 14th St SE Washington, DC$555K41.51,400
- 1376 K St SE # 1 Washington, DC$654K32.51,714
- 14th St SE # 1 Washington, DC$579K331,671
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.