9631 Anderson Dr, Roseville, CA 956619 beds, 9 baths, 3,714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $1,456,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,714 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 468060001000
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 17724733
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9631 Anderson Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95661 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29% less than in Roseville, and 26.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95661 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95661 home values.
- 102 Moorland Ct Roseville, CA$427K432,243
- 1390 Cloverdale Cir Roseville, CA$436K432,243
- 1392 Cloverdale Cir Roseville, CA$470K532,829
- 1388 Cloverdale Cir Roseville, CA$407K321,859
- 104 Moorland Ct Roseville, CA$444K432,599
- 3585 Old Auburn Rd Roseville, CA$342K32.51,709
- 1386 Cloverdale Cir Roseville, CA$412K321,993
- 101 Cloverdale Ct Roseville, CA$415K42.52,115
- 2408 Ridgeside Ct Roseville, CA$412K422,153
- 103 Cloverdale Ct Roseville, CA$362K322,005
- 103 Moorland Ct Roseville, CA$452K432,467
- 1389 Cloverdale Cir Roseville, CA$408K322,005
- 2406 Ridgeside Ct Roseville, CA$405K321,924
- 1395 Cloverdale Cir Roseville, CA$396K432,115
- 1396 Cloverdale Cir Roseville, CA$415K422,018
- 105 Cloverdale Ct Roseville, CA$438K322,468
- 2410 Ridgeside Ct Roseville, CA$446K432,467
- 2404 Ridgeside Ct Roseville, CA$394K432,115
- 1383 Cloverdale Cir Roseville, CA$427K432,243
- 9621 Anderson Dr Roseville, CA$333K321,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.