9631 E Southport Rd, Indianapolis, IN 462593 beds, 2 baths, 1,599 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $103,275
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 622 sqft
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,599 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 491617120011000300
- Zillow Home ID: 1133236
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9631 E Southport Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46259 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46259 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46259 home values.
- 9625 E Southport Rd Indianapolis, IN$187K532,652
- 9637 E Southport Rd Indianapolis, IN--Studio----
- 7030 Hickory Rd Indianapolis, IN$147K3--1,932
- 9619 E Southport Rd Indianapolis, IN$146K3--1,661
- 7040 Hickory Rd Indianapolis, IN$161K311,640
- 7102 Hickory Rd Indianapolis, IN$143K311,359
- 9643 E Southport Rd Indianapolis, IN$136K311,531
- 9613 E Southport Rd Indianapolis, IN$143K312,040
- 7108 Hickory Rd Indianapolis, IN$227K533,700
- 9624 Perlinda Ln Indianapolis, IN$166K521,750
- 9616 E Southport Rd Indianapolis, IN$222K432,591
- 7114 Hickory Rd Indianapolis, IN$146K311,596
- 9616 Perlinda Ln Indianapolis, IN$129K311,444
- 7118 Hickory Rd Indianapolis, IN--------
- 9588 E Southport Rd Indianapolis, IN$190K4--1,863
- 9610 Perlinda Ln Indianapolis, IN$179K41.52,414
- 7124 Hickory Rd Indianapolis, IN$145K311,628
- 9607 E Southport Rd Indianapolis, IN$381K564,624
- 7001 Hickory Rd Indianapolis, IN$107K311,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.