- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9633 Orange Grove Dr, Tampa, FL 336183 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $114,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 116
- Parcel #: 0243380000
- Zillow Home ID: 44912561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9633 Orange Grove Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33618, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.6% less than in Greater Carrollwood, and 129.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33618 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greater Carrollwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33618 home values.
- 9703 Orange Grove Dr Tampa, FL$96K311,105
- 9631 Orange Grove Dr Tampa, FL$129K311,138
- 9705 Orange Grove Dr Tampa, FL$123K311,147
- 2526 Chapel Way Tampa, FL$250K532,127
- 9629 Orange Grove Dr Tampa, FL$153K421,829
- 9707 Orange Grove Dr Tampa, FL$159K321,522
- 9703 Hidden Cove Ct Tampa, FL$395K42.52,134
- 2524 Chapel Way Tampa, FL$143K321,492
- 2528 Chapel Way Tampa, FL$226K31.51,899
- 9701 Hidden Cove Ct Tampa, FL$424K432,638
- 9627 Orange Grove Dr Tampa, FL$111K111,308
- 9707 Hidden Cove Ct Tampa, FL$460K432,991
- 2801 Whittington Pl Tampa, FL$380K522,793
- 9709 Orange Grove Dr Tampa, FL$128K311,649
- 9709 Hidden Cove Ct Tampa, FL$401K432,738
- 2530 Chapel Way Tampa, FL$134K321,937
- 9625 Orange Grove Dr Tampa, FL$131K21.51,056
- 2522 Chapel Way Tampa, FL$139K311,275
- 2525 Chapel Way Tampa, FL$138K311,138
- 9711 Orange Grove Dr Tampa, FL$166K41.51,704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.