9635 Kings Mill Ln, Lone Tree, CO 801244 beds, 5 baths, 4,779 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 41 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $419,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: 5788807
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1505 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 670 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Stamped concrete walk and patio, trex deck, across from cul-de-sac and small greenbelt.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,779 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0378927
- Zillow Home ID: 13458645
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9635 Kings Mill Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% lower than in Lone Tree, and 22.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lone Tree.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80124 home values.
- 9643 Kings Mill Ln Lone Tree, CO$609K544,145
- 9627 Kings Mill Ln Littleton, CO$572K433,127
- 9583 Fairview Pl Lone Tree, CO$677K54.55,133
- 9642 Kings Mill Pl Littleton, CO$546K333,701
- 9584 Fairview Pl Lone Tree, CO$638K443,374
- 9653 Kings Mill Ln Lone Tree, CO$597K433,151
- 9619 Kings Mill Ln Lone Tree, CO$622K433,174
- 9574 Fairview Pl Lone Tree, CO$693K553,441
- 8447 Fairview Way Lone Tree, CO$683K433,602
- 9573 Fairview Pl Lone Tree, CO$726K435,270
- 9652 Kings Mill Pl Lone Tree, CO$564K433,127
- 9660 Kings Mill Ln Lone Tree, CO$546K443,107
- 9659 Kings Mill Ln Littleton, CO$562K443,174
- 9611 Kings Mill Ln Littleton, CO$569K434,502
- 9661 Kings Mill Pl Littleton, CO$514K332,694
- 9662 Kings Mill Pl Lone Tree, CO$549K443,150
- 8566 Green Island Cir Lone Tree, CO$743K454,796
- 9564 Fairview Pl Lone Tree, CO$684K553,604
- 9563 Fairview Pl Lone Tree, CO$749K443,877
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.