9636 Bermuda Dr, Evansville, IN 477253 beds, 2 baths, 1,805 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 204 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 1012508
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Living room, New property, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,805 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2123415467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9636 Bermuda Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evansville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Evansville, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47725 home values.
- 9626 Bermuda Dr Evansville, IN$191K432,424
- 9626 Bermuda Dr Evansville, IN$180K322,030
- 2442 Belize Dr Evansville, IN$150K321,710
- 9609 Massey Dr Evansville, IN$152K321,784
- 9619 Massey Dr Evansville, IN$153K321,784
- 2511 Bonaire Dr Evansville, IN$138K32.51,406
- 9629 Massey Dr Evansville, IN$154K321,751
- 2514 Belize Dr Evansville, IN$145K421,634
- 9606 Bermuda Dr Evansville, IN--Studio----
- 2441 Belize Dr Evansville, IN$168K------
- 2514 Belize Dr Evansville, IN$124K421,634
- 2510 Bonaire Dr Evansville, IN$158K321,963
- 2421 Belize Dr Evansville, IN$169K321,817
- 2521 Bonaire Dr Evansville, IN$179K332,183
- 9600 Bermuda Dr Evansville, IN--Studio----
- 2524 Belize Dr Evansville, IN$150K321,683
- 2515 Belize Dr Evansville, IN$168K321,739
- 2520 Bonaire Dr Evansville, IN$152K421,668
- 2343 Verona Ct Evansville, IN$215K32.52,810
- 2534 Belize Dr Evansville, IN$164K431,954
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.