- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 183 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,039 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $95,950
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 511354
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Category \ Residential, Construction \ BRICK, Construction \ HARDBOARD, Construction \ HARDYPLANK, Construction \ LOG, Construction \ STONE, Construction \ STUCCO, Construction \ VINYL, Construction \ WOOD, Cooling \ CENTRAL, Dining \ KIT-AREA, Energy \ CEILING FAN, Energy \ DOUBLE PANES, Exterior \ DECK, Exterior \ FENCE, Exterior \ PORCH, Fireplace \ WOODBURN, Floors \ TILE, Floors \ VINYL, Floors \ WW CARPET, Heating \ CENTRAL, Heating \ ELECTRIC, InFile \ LEADBASE, InFile \ SELL DISC, Interior \ RAISED CEILING, Interior \ W-IN CLOSET, Listing Status \ Active, LotDescription \ SUBDIVISION, Porch \ FRONT, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Sewer \ SEPTIC, Style \ RANCH, Terms-Offered \ CASH, Terms-Offered \ CONVENTIONAL, Terms-Offered \ FHA, Terms-Offered \ FHA-203K, Terms-Offered \ VA, Utilities \ ELECTRIC, Utilities \ NATURAL GAS, Water \ PUBLIC
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,439 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: R022702030000128
- Zillow Home ID: 50977506
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $95-124K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Scenic Hill home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Semmes as a whole. Among Scenic Hill homes, this home is 2.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Scenic Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49% less than in Semmes, and 21.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Scenic Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Semmes.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Scenic Hill home values.
|9647 Sky Vista Dr Semmes, AL||$114K||3||2||1,509|
|9613 Sky Vista Dr Semmes, AL||$114K||3||2||1,560|
|9657 Sky Vista Dr Semmes, AL||$136K||3||2||1,829|
|9650 Sky Vista Dr Semmes, AL||$95K||3||2||1,325|
|9640 Sky Vista Dr Semmes, AL||$115K||3||2||1,582|
|9601 Sky Vista Dr Semmes, AL||$116K||3||2||1,524|
|9630 Sky Vista Dr Semmes, AL||$117K||3||2||1,674|
|9660 Sky Vista Dr Semmes, AL||$122K||4||2||1,850|
|9667 Sky Vista Dr Semmes, AL||$134K||4||2||1,758|
|9577 Sky Vista Dr Semmes, AL||$119K||4||2||1,643|
|9670 Sky Vista Dr Semmes, AL||$119K||3||2||1,670|
|2031 Sky Vista Dr W Semmes, AL||$118K||3||2||1,628|
|2021 Sky Vista Dr W Semmes, AL||$110K||3||2||1,392|
|9680 Sky Vista Dr Semmes, AL||$118K||3||2||1,723|
|9677 Sky Vista Dr Semmes, AL||$110K||3||2||1,476|
|2041 Sky Vista Dr W Semmes, AL||$107K||3||2||1,446|
|2011 Sky Vista Dr W Semmes, AL||$113K||3||2||1,527|
|1991 Sky Vista Dr W Semmes, AL||$114K||3||2||1,364|
|9700 Sky Vista Dr Semmes, AL||$118K||3||2||1,673|
|2051 Sky Vista Dr W Semmes, AL||$129K||3||2||1,896|
Nearby Schools in Semmes
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!