9638 E Sand Lily Ln, Parker, CO 801345 beds, 4 baths, 4,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $475,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 755 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,152 sqft
- Parcel #: 0329119
- Zillow Home ID: 13478298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9638 E Sand Lily Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 84.4% less than in Parker, and 85.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parker.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80134 home values.
- 4273 Bayou Hills Rd Parker, CO$504K332,873
- 9630 E Sand Lily Ln Parker, CO$558K333,802
- 9696 E Sand Lily Ln Parker, CO$607K453,145
- 9637 E Sand Lily Ln Parker, CO$541K335,100
- 9695 E Sand Lily Ln Parker, CO$536K433,081
- 4203 Bayou Hills Rd Parker, CO$536K433,642
- 4169 Bayou Hills Rd Parker, CO$538K542,373
- 4515 Bayou Hills Rd Parker, CO$540K332,516
- 4210 Bayou Hills Rd Parker, CO$554K544,343
- 4657 Bayou Hills Rd Parker, CO$579K434,725
- 4667 Bayou Hills Rd Parker, CO$825K443,453
- 4350 Bayou Hills Rd Parker, CO$524K332,435
- 4627 Bayou Hills Rd Parker, CO$607K332,724
- 4151 Bayou Hills Rd Parker, CO$522K322,882
- 9732 Wild Crocus Cir Parker, CO$515K332,412
- 4119 Bayou Hills Rd Parker, CO$532K342,093
- 9721 Bayou Ridge Trl Parker, CO$557K342,115
- 9751 Wild Crocus Cir Parker, CO$760K665,797
- 4715 Bayou Hills Rd Parker, CO$633K442,754
- 9807 Bayou Ridge Trl Parker, CO$622K434,656
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.