964 Desmet Ln, San Jose, CA 951254 beds, 4 baths, 2,194 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 26 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $79
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2001 for $247,500
- Price/sqft: $397
- MLS #: 81426933
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces, 417 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Very Close to School, Play Ground, Close to all Freeways, HOA
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,194 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 45554069
- Zillow Home ID: 54771082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 964 Desmet Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% greater than in San Jose, and 61% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 960 Desmet Ln San Jose, CA$799K32.52,069
- 968 Desmet Ln San Jose, CA$844K532,377
- 941 Desmet Dr San Jose, CA$799K32.51,949
- 937 Desmet Dr San Jose, CA$820K42.52,200
- 945 Desmet Dr San Jose, CA$833K42.52,194
- 956 Desmet Ln San Jose, CA$809K42.52,200
- 933 Desmet Dr San Jose, CA$825K532,377
- 965 Desmet Ln San Jose, CA$855K42.52,200
- 969 Desmet Ln San Jose, CA$846K32.52,069
- 961 Desmet Ln San Jose, CA$775K331,949
- 952 Desmet Ln San Jose, CA$775K32.51,949
- 929 Desmet Dr San Jose, CA$818K32.52,194
- 957 Desmet Ln San Jose, CA$848K532,377
- 3061 Rubino Cir San Jose, CA$781K42.51,889
- 966 Desmet Way San Jose, CA$831K32.51,949
- 962 Desmet Way San Jose, CA$855K332,194
- 3075 Rubino Cir San Jose, CA$832K42.51,889
- 3059 Rubino Cir San Jose, CA$788K42.51,821
- 955 Goodacre Way San Jose, CA$565K231,247
- 949 Goodacre Way San Jose, CA$603K32.51,431
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!