- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 277 days on Zillow
- Views: 18,863 all time views
- 47 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $26
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $375,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: T2723078
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 312 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Security, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ VA, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Master Bedroom, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Oversized, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Great Room, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Conservation Area, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Location \ Pool View, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Wooded View, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pet Size \ Extra Large (101+ Lbs.), Pool \ Community, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Spa, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Gas, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Public Water Available, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,714 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0040415806
- Zillow Home ID: 44858779
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $374-525K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33626 home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Westchase as a whole. Among 33626 homes, this home is 57.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33626, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% greater than in Westchase, and 139% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33626 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westchase.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33626 home values.
|9640 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$383K||3||2||2,120|
|9638 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$390K||4||3||2,286|
|9641 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$352K||3||2||1,981|
|9643 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$363K||3||2||2,149|
|9639 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$438K||4||2||2,175|
|9636 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$370K||3||2||2,016|
|9645 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$376K||4||3||2,224|
|9637 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$378K||3||2||2,052|
|9647 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$360K||3||2||1,803|
|9650 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$347K||3||2||1,957|
|9634 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$461K||4||3||2,239|
|9649 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$321K||3||2||1,768|
|9633 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$388K||3||2||1,903|
|Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9652 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$373K||3||2||2,328|
|9651 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$369K||3||2||2,243|
|9632 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$363K||3||2||2,114|
|9653 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$367K||3||2||2,224|
|9654 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$360K||4||2||2,137|
|9629 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$426K||3||3||2,767|
Nearby Schools in Westchase
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!