9647 Quarterhorse Ln, Las Vegas, NV 891785 beds, 5 baths, 4,265 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 79 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $86
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $597,604
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 1453797
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 735 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,265 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 17620415005
- Zillow Home ID: 68663036
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9647 Quarterhorse Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Enterprise market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 82% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% greater than in Las Vegas, and 186.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enterprise home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enterprise home values.
- 9635 Quarterhorse Ln Las Vegas, NV$347K54.54,265
- 9659 Quarterhorse Ln Las Vegas, NV$364K54.54,584
- 9671 Quarterhorse Ln Las Vegas, NV$372K64.54,584
- 9623 Quarterhorse Ln Las Vegas, NV$363K4--2,513
- 9644 Padre Peak Ct Las Vegas, NV$289K332,513
- 9632 Padre Peak Ct Las Vegas, NV$288K432,513
- 9656 Padre Peak Ct Las Vegas, NV$315K432,513
- 9620 Padre Peak Ct Las Vegas, NV$304K332,513
- 9683 Quarterhorse Ln Las Vegas, NV$308K533,399
- 9668 Padre Peak Ct Las Vegas, NV$365K54.54,265
- 9646 Quarterhorse Ln Las Vegas, NV$285K432,513
- 9658 Quarterhorse Ln Las Vegas, NV$362K544,269
- 9634 Quarterhorse Ln Las Vegas, NV$347K544,265
- 9670 Quarterhorse Ln Las Vegas, NV$399K54.54,265
- 9680 Padre Peak Ct Las Vegas, NV$360K54.54,265
- 9622 Quarterhorse Ln Las Vegas, NV$336K332,513
- 9695 Quarterhorse Ln Las Vegas, NV$314K332,513
- 9682 Quarterhorse Ln Las Vegas, NV$354K54.54,265
- 9198 Desert Heat Ave Las Vegas, NV$318K643,399
- 9208 Desert Heat Ave Las Vegas, NV$320K533,399
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.