965 Brooktree Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 931084 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $7,475,000
- Price/sqft: $1,751
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,270 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 011060012
- Zillow Home ID: 15880557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 965 Brooktree Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93108 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% lower than in Montecito, and 59.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93108 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Montecito.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93108 home values.
- 959 Brooktree Rd Santa Barbara, CA$3.87M53.753,477
- 969 Brooktree Rd Santa Barbara, CA$4.16M24.55,115
- 1444 Irvine Ln Santa Barbara, CA$4.14M44.755,827
- 970 Brooktree Rd Santa Barbara, CA$5.37M46.58,426
- 1460 E Mountain Dr Santa Barbara, CA$27.9M61012,204
- 1436 Irvine Ln Santa Barbara, CA$4.69M57.56,823
- 1440 Irvine Ln Santa Barbara, CA$3.69M33.53,532
- 1379 Oak Creek Canyon Rd Santa Barbara, CA$9.02M6107,796
- 950 Brooktree Rd Santa Barbara, CA$3.22M33.253,360
- 1474 E Mountain Dr Santa Barbara, CA$5.36M358,516
- 927 Brooktree Rd Santa Barbara, CA$9.05M456,208
- 1478 E Mountain Dr Santa Barbara, CA$12.5M685,859
- 1440 E Mountain Dr Santa Barbara, CA$4M33.54,541
- 1439 Irvine Ln Santa Barbara, CA$4.18M45.55,474
- 1385 Oak Creek Canyon Rd Montecito, CA--Studio----
- 1455 E Mountain Dr Santa Barbara, CA$3.86M434,347
- 1455 E Mountain Dr Montecito, CA$3.3M44--
- 925 Brooktree Rd Santa Barbara, CA$3.67M33.53,556
- 1465 E Mountain Dr Santa Barbara, CA$4.15M33.55,620
- 1482 E Mountain Dr Santa Barbara, CA$6.05M475,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.