- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 587 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,454 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $21
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $294,200
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 619807
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Concrete, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 604 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Equipment \ Intercom, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall / Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Separate Living Room, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Approx Parcel Size \ 1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Assoc Fee Freq \ Annually, Association Fee \ Y, Bath \ Garden Bath, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Category \ Residential, Common/ClubAmenities \ Garbage Pick-up, Common/ClubAmenities \ Playground, Dining \ Eating Space-Kitchen, Dining \ Living/Dining Combo, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Exhaust Fans, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Exterior Wall \ Stucco, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace-Living Rm, Fireplace \ Mantle, Fireplace \ Wood Burning Frplc, Interior Amenities \ Ceiling 8+ Ft., Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile, Interior Amenities \ Sliding Glass Dr(s), Interior Amenities \ Thermal Window(s), Interior Amenities \ Tile Floors, Interior Amenities \ Unfurnished, Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s), Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Interior Amenities \ Window Treatment(s), Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet, Lot Description \ Consrvation Preserv, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Location \ Cul-de-sac, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Major Appliances \ Disposer, Major Appliances \ Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Major Appliances \ Microwave, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Major Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Major Appliances \ Washer/Dryer Connect, Misc Exterior \ Outside Lighting, Misc Exterior \ Patio - Covered, Misc Exterior \ Patio - Open, Misc Exterior \ Sprinkler System, Parking Facilities \ 3 Car Garage, Parking Facilities \ Attached Garage, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Possible Financing \ Cash, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Road Frontage \ City Street, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 1 Story, Structure \ Concrete Floor, Structure \ Wood Frame, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Utilities \ Cable - Connected, Utilities \ DSL Available, Utilities \ Sep Irrigation Meter, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,735 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1069401130
- Zillow Home ID: 71039200
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $172-220K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Duval home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Duval homes, this home is 143.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 60% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Duval, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.6% greater than in Jacksonville, and 305.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Duval home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duval home values.
|957 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$236K||5||3||3,208|
|973 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$245K||4||3||3,181|
|949 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$189K||4||3||2,373|
|E Notre Dame Ln Jacksonville, FL||--||--||--||--|
|958 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$230K||5||5||3,059|
|974 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$194K||4||3||2,371|
|966 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$205K||5||3||3,087|
|950 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$219K||4||3.5||3,206|
|966 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$285K||5||3||3,100|
|941 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$202K||4||3||2,749|
|942 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$191K||4||3||2,354|
|940 Bonaparte Landing Ct Jacksonville, FL||$168K||4||2||2,016|
|13092 Notre Dame Ln N Jacksonville, FL||$216K||4||3.5||3,230|
|13084 Notre Dame Ln N Jacksonville, FL||$211K||5||3||3,208|
|13100 Notre Dame Ln N Jacksonville, FL||$212K||5||3||3,159|
|920 Bonaparte Landing Blvd E Jacksonville, FL||$181K||4||2||2,459|
|928 Bonaparte Landing Blvd E Jacksonville, FL||$151K||3||2||1,780|
|13076 Notre Dame Ln N Jacksonville, FL||$215K||5||5||3,056|
|933 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$212K||5||3||3,208|
|13084 Notre Dame Ln N Jacksonville, FL||$259K||5||3||3,096|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!