965 Corsica Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322184 beds, 3 baths, 2,735 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 350 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $21
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $294,200
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 619807
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 604 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,735 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 1069401130
- Zillow Home ID: 71039200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 965 Corsica Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Duval market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 104.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% less than in Jacksonville, and 186.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Duval home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duval home values.
- 957 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$250K533,208
- 973 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$233K433,181
- 949 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$164K432,373
- E Notre Dame Ln Jacksonville, FL--------
- 958 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$231K553,059
- 974 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$166K432,371
- 966 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$162K533,087
- 950 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$201K43.53,206
- 966 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$241K533,100
- 941 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$195K432,749
- 942 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$169K432,354
- 940 Bonaparte Landing Ct Jacksonville, FL$124K422,016
- 13092 Notre Dame Ln N Jacksonville, FL$196K43.53,230
- 13084 Notre Dame Ln N Jacksonville, FL$167K533,208
- 13100 Notre Dame Ln N Jacksonville, FL$196K533,159
- 920 Bonaparte Landing Blvd E Jacksonville, FL$172K422,459
- 928 Bonaparte Landing Blvd E Jacksonville, FL$154K321,780
- 13076 Notre Dame Ln N Jacksonville, FL$196K553,056
- 933 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$194K533,208
- 13084 Notre Dame Ln N Jacksonville, FL$234K533,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.