- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 617 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,607 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $260
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $294,200
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 619807
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Concrete, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 604 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Dining \ Living\Dining Combo, Utilities \ Water - Public, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Structure \ Wood Frame, Misc Exterior \ Outside Lighting, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Cash, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Approx Parcel Size \ 1\4 to 1\2 Acre, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Status \ Active, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl, Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Major Appliances \ Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Additional Rooms \ Separate Living Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall \ Foyer, Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile, Interior Amenities \ Sliding Glass Dr(s), Major Appliances \ Disposer, Interior Amenities \ Ceiling 8+ Ft., Common\ClubAmenities \ Garbage Pick-up, Road Frontage \ City Street, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Utilities \ DSL Available, Lot Location \ Cul-de-sac, Association Fee \ Y, Interior Amenities \ Thermal Window(s), Interior Amenities \ Unfurnished, Parking Facilities \ 3 Car Garage, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Common\ClubAmenities \ Playground, Interior Amenities \ Window Treatment(s), Energy Features \ Exhaust Fans, Utilities \ Sep Irrigation Meter, Lot Description \ Consrvation Preserv, Stories \ 1 Story, Assoc Fee Freq \ Annually, Publish to Internet \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,735 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1069401130
- Zillow Home ID: 71039200
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $172-222K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Duval home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Duval homes, this home is 143.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 60% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Duval, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.6% greater than in Jacksonville, and 305.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Duval home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duval home values.
|957 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$237K||5||3||3,208|
|973 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$242K||4||3||3,181|
|949 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$189K||4||3||2,373|
|958 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$230K||5||5||3,059|
|974 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$192K||4||3||2,371|
|966 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$206K||5||3||3,087|
|950 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$221K||4||3.5||3,206|
|966 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$277K||5||3||3,100|
|941 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$203K||4||3||2,749|
|942 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$190K||4||3||2,354|
|940 Bonaparte Landing Ct Jacksonville, FL||$165K||4||2||2,016|
|13092 Notre Dame Ln N Jacksonville, FL||$222K||4||3.5||3,230|
|13084 Notre Dame Ln N Jacksonville, FL||$213K||5||3||3,208|
|13100 Notre Dame Ln N Jacksonville, FL||$211K||5||3||3,159|
|E Notre Dame Ln Jacksonville, FL||--||--||--||--|
|920 Bonaparte Landing Blvd E Jacksonville, FL||$188K||4||2||2,459|
|928 Bonaparte Landing Blvd E Jacksonville, FL||$148K||3||2||1,780|
|13076 Notre Dame Ln N Jacksonville, FL||$217K||5||5||3,056|
|933 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL||$214K||5||3||3,208|
|13084 Notre Dame Ln N Jacksonville, FL||$241K||5||3||3,096|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.