- Built in 1979
- 105 days on Zillow
- Views: 288 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $162
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $79,811
- Last sale price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 08839885
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Driveway \ Asphalt, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Kitchen Type \ Galley, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Management \ Manager Off-site, Parking \ Visitor Parking, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Appliances \ Disposal, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Parking \ Off Street, Tax Exemptions \ Senior, Assessment Includes \ Parking, Parking Type \ Space\s, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Electricity \ 100 Amp Service, Exposure \ E (East), Family Room Level \ Lower, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ Contingent, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Parking \ Assigned Spaces, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Age \ 31-40 Years, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Parking Ownership \ N\A, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Laundry Window Treatments \ None, Laundry Flooring \ Other, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Type of House \ Low Rise (1-3 Stories)
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1907380018
- Zillow Home ID: 5066717
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-99K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60014 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Crystal Lake as a whole. Among 60014 homes, this home is 41.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% higher than in Crystal Lake, and 767.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (117)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 961 Golf Course Rd|
Nearby Schools in Crystal Lake
Crystal Lake South High (assigned)9-120.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!