9653 Hemingway LnAPT 3302, Fort Myers, FL 33913
Sold on 11/8/13: $146,800
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow28
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Parcel #034525P2024333302
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID81885956
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$147,852||$139K – $157K||-$3,933||$102||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,352/mo||$1.1K – $2.6K/mo||+$7||$0.94||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 33913 home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33913 homes, this home is valued 32.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33913 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% less than in Fort Myers, and 163.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33913 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33913 home values.
Neighborhood for 9653 Hemingway Lane APT 3302
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Treeline Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.7 mi
- Gateway Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.6 mi
- Dunbar High (assigned) 9-12 3.7 mi
- James Stephens International Academy (assigned) PK-8 4.5 mi
- Varsity Lakes Middle (assigned) 6-8 4.9 mi
- Manatee Elementary (assigned) PK-5 5.0 mi
- Oak Hammock Middle (assigned) 6-8 5.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005