9656 Doris Ln, Orlando, FL 328293 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,464 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,979 sqft
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $141,500
- Price/sqft: $97
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 192331200600950
- Zillow Home ID: 82075310
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9656 Doris Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Vista East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 132.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.1% greater than in Orlando, and 259.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Vista East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vista East home values.
- 9652 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$146K------
- 9660 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$100K221,256
- 9652 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$153K32.51,659
- 9664 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$128K22.51,273
- 9648 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$153K32.51,659
- 9668 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$148K32.51,464
- 9684 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$125K22.51,273
- 9680 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$151K32.51,602
- 9644 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$145K321,464
- Apollos Corner Way Orlando, FL$152K32.51,659
- Doris Ln Orlando, FL$155K32.51,659
- Doris Ln Orlando, FL$153K32.51,659
- 9672 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$155K32.51,659
- 9640 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$128K22.51,273
- 9676 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$158K32.51,659
- 9635 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$160K331,659
- 9643 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$148K32.51,464
- 9636 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$137K22.51,273
- 9651 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$103K32.51,273
- 9659 Doris Ln Orlando, FL$127K32.51,273
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.