966 Rim Rd, Fayetteville, NC 283143 beds, 2 baths, 1,301 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $121,500
- Price/sqft: $93
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 392 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,301 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 9487485629
- Zillow Home ID: 53697438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 966 Rim Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28314 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 45.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% greater than in Fayetteville, and 88.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28314 home values.
- 970 Rim Rd Fayetteville, NC$122K321,672
- 7205 Shady Grove Ln Fayetteville, NC$107K321,358
- 960 Rim Rd Fayetteville, NC$119K321,450
- 974 Rim Rd Fayetteville, NC$116K321,401
- 7204 Reedy Creek Dr Fayetteville, NC$108K321,128
- 7204 Shady Grove Ln Fayetteville, NC$103K321,172
- 967 Rim Rd Fayetteville, NC$97K32--
- 958 Rim Rd Fayetteville, NC$125K321,450
- 967 Rim Rd Fayetteville, NC$97K321,200
- 963 Rim Rd Fayetteville, NC$128K321,717
- 7209 Shady Grove Ln Fayetteville, NC$117K321,175
- 7208 Reedy Creek Dr Fayetteville, NC$104K321,220
- 971 Rim Rd Fayetteville, NC$125K321,528
- 959 Rim Rd Fayetteville, NC$128K321,670
- 7208 Shady Grove Ln Fayetteville, NC$117K321,784
- 954 Rim Rd Fayetteville, NC$104K321,379
- 975 Rim Rd Fayetteville, NC$112K321,350
- 7212 Reedy Creek Dr Fayetteville, NC$118K321,500
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!