- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
966 Wages Way, Orlando, FL 328253 beds, 2 baths, 1,172 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,889 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $79,900
- Parking: 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,172 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 202231669706600
- Zillow Home ID: 46162803
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 966 Wages Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32825 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 534.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 940.4% greater than in Union Park, and 1359.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Union Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 960 Wages Way Orlando, FL$138K321,484
- 972 Wages Way Orlando, FL$142K421,822
- 1073 Meller Way Orlando, FL$142K321,412
- 1079 Meller Way Orlando, FL$139K321,628
- 1067 Meller Way Orlando, FL$142K221,172
- 978 Wages Way Orlando, FL$137K321,457
- 954 Wages Way Orlando, FL$137K321,596
- 965 Wages Way Orlando, FL$163K321,469
- 971 Wages Way Orlando, FL$137K321,172
- 959 Wages Way Orlando, FL$172K422,041
- 1085 Meller Way Orlando, FL$203K321,784
- 1061 Meller Way Orlando, FL$138K321,580
- 977 Wages Way Orlando, FL$128K321,191
- 953 Wages Way Orlando, FL$141K321,276
- 984 Wages Way Orlando, FL$141K321,542
- 948 Wages Way Orlando, FL$139K421,698
- 1091 Meller Way Orlando, FL$147K321,172
- 1055 Meller Way Orlando, FL$142K321,781
- 957 Drepsen Hook Dr Orlando, FL$131K321,252
- 1072 Meller Way Orlando, FL$163K321,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.