9668 Ashby Way, San Ramon, CA 945833 beds, 2 baths, 1,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $489
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 446 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 2104850041
- Zillow Home ID: 18444869
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9668 Ashby Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94583 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in San Ramon, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94583 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Ramon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94583 home values.
- 9672 Ashby Way San Ramon, CA$702K421,699
- 9664 Ashby Way San Ramon, CA$748K42.51,979
- 227 Chestnut Ct San Ramon, CA$690K421,611
- 231 Chestnut Ct San Ramon, CA$724K42.51,997
- 9676 Ashby Way San Ramon, CA$666K321,288
- 9662 Ashby Way San Ramon, CA$759K42.51,979
- 54 Hazelnut Ct San Ramon, CA$699K42.51,997
- 322 Almond Ct San Ramon, CA$767K42.51,979
- 223 Chestnut Ct San Ramon, CA$755K421,699
- 51 Hazelnut Ct San Ramon, CA$676K321,288
- 325 Almond Ct San Ramon, CA$766K421,611
- 9680 Ashby Way San Ramon, CA$664K321,288
- 232 Chestnut Ct San Ramon, CA$799K42.51,979
- 9658 Ashby Way San Ramon, CA$785K421,699
- 55 Hazelnut Ct San Ramon, CA$777K421,699
- 58 Hazelnut Ct San Ramon, CA$752K422,038
- 219 Chestnut Ct San Ramon, CA$767K421,699
- 101 Avocado Ct San Ramon, CA$685K321,288
- 318 Almond Ct San Ramon, CA$688K321,288
- 228 Chestnut Ct San Ramon, CA$679K321,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.