967 Queens Hwy, Accord, NY 124043 beds, 3 baths, 2,944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Quiet, rural, many weekenders. Close to Woodstock, Kingston, golf, skiing, Minnewaska State Park,Hiking, Fishing and MUCH MORE!
- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sports Court
- Unfinished basement, 924 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,944 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 440006000300030011000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32860791
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 967 Queens Highway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12404 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.6% higher than in Town of Rochester, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12404 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12404 home values.
- 967 Queens Hwy Accord, NY$407K333,152
- 987 Queens Hwy Accord, NY$231K321,862
- Queens Hwy Accord, NY$93K------
- 978 Queens Hwy Accord, NY$179K321,357
- 974 Queens Hwy Accord, NY$163K31.51,278
- 960 Queens Hwy Accord, NY$177K31.51,328
- 931 Queens Hwy Accord, NY$555K857,276
- 988 Queens Hwy Accord, NY$291K211,398
- 950 Queens Hwy Accord, NY$176K311,508
- 23 Hill Rd Accord, NY$188K21660
- 35 Hill Rd Accord, NY$256K31.51,869
- 922 Queens Hwy Accord, NY$247K221,228
- 942 Queens Hwy Accord, NY$260K321,392
- 918 Queens Hwy Accord, NY$321K421,400
- 1000 Queens Hwy Accord, NY$268K121,196
- 927 Queens Hwy Accord, NY$204K422,224
- 909 Queens Hwy Accord, NY$110K21884
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.