- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
967 Stony Lake Ct # 30, Oxford, MI 483712 beds, 2 baths, 1,422 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 426 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $285,306
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,422 sqft
- Parcel #: 0421226030
- Zillow Home ID: 63649290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 967 Stony Lake Court # 30
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48371 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 63.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% greater than in Oxford Township, and 164.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48371 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oxford Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48371 home values.
- 963 Stony Lake Ct Oxford, MI$190K331,422
- 963 Stony Lake Ct # 31 Oxford, MI$281K331,422
- 979 Stony Lake Ct # 29 Oxford, MI$263K221,422
- 951 Stony Lake Ct # 32 Oxford, MI$291K331,750
- 983 Stony Lake Ct # 28 Oxford, MI$275K231,739
- 947 Stony Lake Ct # 33 Oxford, MI$283K331,422
- 935 Stony Lake Ct # 34 Oxford, MI$263K221,422
- 931 Stony Lake Ct # 35 Oxford, MI$263K221,422
- 919 Stony Lake Ct # 36 Oxford, MI$297K541,752
- 915 Stony Lake Ct # 37 Oxford, MI$276K22.51,752
- 903 Stony Lake Ct # 38 Oxford, MI$277K231,752
- 899 Stony Lake Ct # 39 Oxford, MI$302K341,752
- 881 Stony Lake Ct # 40 Oxford, MI$276K331,752
- 877 Stony Lake Ct # 41 Oxford, MI$296K341,752
- 861 Stony Lake Ct Oxford, MI$295K231,752
- 861 Stony Lake Ct # 42 Oxford, MI$301K241,752
- 857 Stony Lake Ct # 43 Oxford, MI$301K341,752
- 843 Stony Lake Ct # 44 Oxford, MI$297K331,422
- 839 Stony Lake Ct # 45 Oxford, MI$306K341,752
- 1559 N Lapeer Rd Oxford, MI$109K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292