- Lot: 8,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Views: 404 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $128,161
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Bathrooms \ GARDEN TUB, Bedroom \ SPLIT, Category \ Residential, Construction \ BRICK, Cooling \ CENTRAL, Dining \ BRKFAST BAR, Dining \ BRKFAST RM, Dining \ INFORMAL, Dining \ KIT-AREA, Energy \ CEILING FAN, Energy \ DOUBLE PANES, Energy \ RIDGE VENT, Energy \ THERMAL DOOR, Exterior \ FENCE, Exterior \ PATIO, Exterior \ STORAGE BLDG, Floors \ TILE, Floors \ VINYL, Floors \ WW CARPET, Heating \ CENTRAL, Heating \ ELECTRIC, Interior \ RAISED CEILING, Interior \ W-IN CLOSET, Listing Status \ Active, LotDescription \ SUBDIVISION, Porch \ FRONT, Porch \ OPEN, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Sewer \ PUBLIC, Style \ TRADITIONAL, Terms-Offered \ CASH, Terms-Offered \ CONVENTIONAL, Terms-Offered \ FHA, Terms-Offered \ VA, Utilities \ ALL ELECTRIC, Utilities \ UNDERGROUND, Water \ PUBLIC
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: R023402100000008178
- Zillow Home ID: 104047547
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-148K.
Market guideZillow predicts Cottage Park home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Mobile as a whole. Among Cottage Park homes, this home is valued 12.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cottage Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.8% less than in Mobile, and 70.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Cottage Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cottage Park home values.
Nearby Schools in Mobile
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!