- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
968 Hunakai St, Honolulu, HI 968164 beds, 3 baths, 2,292 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,693 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $640,000
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,292 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 1350270590000
- Zillow Home ID: 611530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 968 Hunakai Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waialae-Kahala, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% lower than in Honolulu, and 1.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 962 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$1.2M421,989
- 976 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$1.26M421,598
- 956 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$1.79M43.52,436
- 980 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$1.26M321,488
- 839 Luawai St Honolulu, HI$798K31884
- 835 Luawai St Honolulu, HI$827K31.51,152
- 845 Luawai St Honolulu, HI$866K31.51,324
- 831 Luawai St Honolulu, HI$1.36M432,454
- 849 Luawai St Honolulu, HI$882K31.51,696
- 948 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$1.84M44.53,655
- 988 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$1.64M443,208
- 908 Koae St Honolulu, HI$3.28M444,220
- 825 Luawai St Honolulu, HI$878K31.51,336
- 855 Luawai St Honolulu, HI$822K31.51,128
- 979 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$1.29M421,586
- 821 Luawai St Honolulu, HI$912K31.51,336
- 949 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$1.37M421,987
- 946 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$1.23M422,183
- 1002 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$1.33M422,437
- 861 Luawai St Honolulu, HI$1.03M331,905
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.