9680 Villa La Mora Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891473 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,516 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Bedroom,Full Bath,Half Bath,Kitchen,Living Room,Parking Type: Open
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,516 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 16319815020
- Zillow Home ID: 63302024
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9680 Villa La Mora Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 65.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% lower than in Las Vegas, and 104.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 9684 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$154K331,458
- 9676 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$157K32.51,516
- 9672 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$126K331,516
- 9687 Moonlit Sky Ave Las Vegas, NV$154K221,305
- 9681 Moonlit Sky Ave Las Vegas, NV$181K221,612
- 9681 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$157K32.51,458
- 9677 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$157K32.51,516
- 9675 Moonlit Sky Ave Las Vegas, NV$175K321,612
- 9668 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$158K32.51,516
- 9693 Moonlit Sky Ave Las Vegas, NV$136K221,305
- 9685 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$165K32.51,516
- 9673 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$159K331,458
- 9691 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$162K32.51,516
- 9669 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$161K32.51,516
- 9664 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$163K321,516
- 9669 Moonlit Sky Ave Las Vegas, NV$176K321,612
- 9715 Coffee Ave Las Vegas, NV$159K221,305
- 9682 Villa Lorena Ave Las Vegas, NV$163K32.51,516
- 9678 Villa Lorena Ave Las Vegas, NV$159K32.51,458
- 9678 Villa Lorena Ave # 0 Las Vegas, NV$97K32.51,458
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!