- Lot: 0.77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 80 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,768 all time views
- 46 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 1995 for $640,000
- Price/sqft: $902
- MLS #: 15885549
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 8 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Square Footage Source \ Seller, View \ Canyon View, View \ Panoramic View, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Parking Features \ Gated, Parking Type \ Garage, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Floor Material \ Marble, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Rooms \ Formal Entry, Parking Features \ Driveway - Pavers, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Legal Disclosures \ Listing Broker Advantage, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Appliances \ Water Purifier
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,200 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 4384015034
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20532967
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.0-6.7M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Beverly Glen home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Beverly Glen homes, this home is 116% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beverly Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 45.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverly Glen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly Glen home values.
|9675 Highridge Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.61M||3||4||2,614|
|9671 Highridge Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$3.1M||4||4||3,019|
|9674 Highridge Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.89M||3||3||3,186|
|9670 Highridge Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.1M||4||2.5||2,550|
|9809 Beeson Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$3.31M||4||4.5||3,773|
|9661 Highridge Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.86M||3||3||2,911|
|9662 Highridge Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.07M||4||3||2,515|
|9817 Beeson Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.68M||3||3||3,415|
|2265 San Ysidro Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.26M||3||3||2,686|
|2259 San Ysidro Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.71M||4||4||3,095|
|9821 Beeson Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$6.16M||5||7||6,503|
|9821 Beeson Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$5.3M||5||7||5,896|
|2239 San Ysidro Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.93M||4||3.5||3,801|
|9654 Highridge Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.31M||4||3||2,863|
|2275 San Ysidro Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.6M||3||3||3,166|
|9653 Highridge Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.8M||4||3||3,402|
|9624 Yoakum Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$1.46M||3||2||1,308|
|9630 Yoakum Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$1.28M||2||2||1,405|
|9618 Yoakum Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$1.82M||2||2||1,852|
|9636 Yoakum Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$1.16M||2||1||1,094|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!