- Lot: 2,639 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 78 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,930 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $215
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $175,500
- Price/sqft: $134
- MLS #: O5345424
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- View: Park
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Community Features \ Dock, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ PUD, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Community Features \ Water Access, Community Features \ Waterfront Complex, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Brick, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ East, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Detached, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Greenbelt, Location \ Park View, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Utilities \ Street Lights, Water Access \ Lake, Water Extras \ Fishing Pier
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,932 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 012430605503910
- Zillow Home ID: 54434074
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $229-315K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values will rise 7.2% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among Northlake Park at Lake Nona homes, this home is 6.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northlake Park at Lake Nona, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% less than in Orlando, and 151.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values.
|9694 Cypress Pine St Orlando, FL||$238K||3||2.5||1,804|
|9678 Cypress Pine St Orlando, FL||$239K||3||2.5||1,825|
|9702 Cypress Pine St Orlando, FL||$255K||3||2.5||2,033|
|9670 Cypress Pine St Orlando, FL||$261K||3||3||2,094|
|9710 Cypress Pine St Orlando, FL||$242K||3||2||1,900|
|9662 Cypress Pine St Orlando, FL||$238K||3||2.5||1,804|
|9654 Cypress Pine St Orlando, FL||$245K||3||2.5||1,932|
|9718 Cypress Pine St Orlando, FL||$244K||3||2.5||1,907|
|9646 Cypress Pine St Orlando, FL||$221K||3||2.5||1,693|
|9726 Cypress Pine St Orlando, FL||$229K||3||2.5||1,724|
|9710 Cypress Pine St Orlando, FL||$374K||--||--||--|
|9710 Cypress Pine St Orlando, FL||$233K||3||2||1,900|
|9638 Cypress Pine St Orlando, FL||$271K||3||2.5||1,932|
|9734 Cypress Pine St Orlando, FL||$247K||3||2.5||1,925|
|9630 Cypress Pine St Orlando, FL||$261K||3||2.5||2,119|
|9742 Cypress Pine St Orlando, FL||$255K||3||2.5||2,033|
|8505 Waterwillow Pl Orlando, FL||$261K||3||2.5||2,094|
|8500 Waterwillow Pl Orlando, FL||$270K||3||2.5||2,173|
|8509 Waterwillow Pl Orlando, FL||$226K||3||2.5||1,715|
|8504 Waterwillow Pl Orlando, FL||$247K||3||3||1,925|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned)PK-50.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!