9688 Paseo Montril, San Diego, CA 921294 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,958 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Call to Schedule a Showing: 619-709-2042
Rancho Peñasquitos is a community in the northeastern part of the city of San Diego, California. It is named after the first Spanish Land Grant in the County - Rancho de Los Peñasquitos. Peñasquitos means little cliffs in Spanish. It abuts Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve - an open space preserve that offers hiking, biking, and equestrian trails. The community is commonly abbreviated "PQ."
The population of PQ is approximately 55,000; it is located in ZIP code 92129. The telephone area code is 858.
- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $560,000
- Price/sqft: $286
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Canyon Views, Downstairs Bed and Bathroom Downstairs, l
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,958 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 3151400100
- Zillow Home ID: 16805383
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9688 Paseo Montril
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rancho Penasquitos, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% less than in San Diego, and 64.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho Penasquitos home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho Penasquitos home values.
- 9680 Paseo Montril San Diego, CA$603K42.52,038
- 9712 Paseo Montril San Diego, CA$592K42.52,049
- 9687 Benavente St San Diego, CA$804K42.52,191
- 9672 Paseo Montril San Diego, CA$631K431,958
- 9722 Paseo Montril San Diego, CA$642K322,006
- 9677 Benavente St San Diego, CA$648K42.52,042
- 12603 Benavente Way San Diego, CA$502K321,572
- 9664 Paseo Montril San Diego, CA$600K321,468
- 9695 Paseo Montril San Diego, CA$642K32.51,882
- 9732 Paseo Montril San Diego, CA$633K32.52,091
- 9685 Paseo Montril San Diego, CA$612K321,721
- 9709 Paseo Montril San Diego, CA$605K321,721
- 9667 Benavente St San Diego, CA$622K42.52,191
- 9717 Paseo Montril San Diego, CA$630K42.51,958
- 12768 Rp Blvd APT 55 San Diego, CA$269K221,024
- 12768 Rp Blvd APT 35 San Diego, CA$269K221,024
- 12798 Rp Blvd APT 140 San Diego, CA$230K11733
- 12744 Rp Blvd APT 32 San Diego, CA$269K221,024
- 12728 Rp Blvd APT 86 San Diego, CA$230K11733
- 12760 Rp Blvd APT 58 San Diego, CA$302K321,135
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!