- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
969-971 Oak St, San Francisco, CA 941175 beds, 2 baths, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,436 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,368,000
- Price/sqft: $658
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Parcel #: 0845 027
- Zillow Home ID: 15078909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 969-971 Oak Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hayes Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% lower than in San Francisco, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hayes Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hayes Valley home values.
- 957 Oak St San Francisco, CA$2.1M----5,350
- 957-961 Oak St San Francisco, CA$2.8M1175,350
- 342-344 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.87M933,930
- 336 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.18M221,359
- 955 Oak St San Francisco, CA$1.85M642,840
- 348 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.37M311,755
- 330 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.76M--33,000
- 324 Scott St # 1 San Francisco, CA$885K21.51,225
- 324 Scott St # 2 San Francisco, CA$1.81M532,420
- 971 Oak St San Francisco, CA$1.02M211,000
- 969 Oak St San Francisco, CA$1.09M211,100
- 945-947 Oak St San Francisco, CA$2.59M--23,450
- 868 Page St San Francisco, CA$694K11711
- 870 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.06M--11,254
- 872 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.14M211,374
- 864-866 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.75M--22,600
- 316 Scott St # 322 San Francisco, CA$1.94M--44,232
- 939-941 Oak St San Francisco, CA$1.78M532,512
- 856-858 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.76M--33,400
- 850 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.72M--22,282
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.