969 De Haro St, San Francisco, CA 941073 beds, 3 baths, 2,194 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,495 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $1,225,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,194 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4096 037
- Zillow Home ID: 15150497
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 969 De Haro Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94107 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 171.4% higher than in San Francisco, and 71.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94107 home values.
- 975 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$994K21804
- 981 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$1.53M--32,292
- 957-959 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$1.79M--32,530
- 987 De Haro St # 1 San Francisco, CA$869K221,079
- 987 De Haro St # 2 San Francisco, CA$1.48M331,789
- 987 De Haro St # 1 San Francisco, CA$952K221,079
- 9 Southern Heights Ave San Francisco, CA$1.3M431,600
- 11 Southern Heights Ave San Francisco, CA$1.59M431,900
- 995-997 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$1.16M442,400
- 1 Southern Heights Ave San Francisco, CA$1.56M321,612
- 45 Southern Heights Ave San Francisco, CA$2.32M53.53,756
- 874 Carolina St San Francisco, CA$971K21884
- 882 Carolina St San Francisco, CA$1.49M211,716
- 890 Carolina St San Francisco, CA$1.38M--21,932
- 898 Carolina St San Francisco, CA$1.68M--33,537
- 1924 22nd St San Francisco, CA$859K221,152
- 16 Southern Heights Ave # 8 San Francisco, CA$1.34M321,442
- 14 Southern Heights Ave # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.29M321,350
- 1945-1947 22nd St San Francisco, CA$1.84M--33,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.