Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $630-900K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $89.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $66,304.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $25.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Los Angeles is $21,179.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1961
- All time views: 2,687
- HOA Fee: $634/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $750,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $780
- Flooring: Tile
- View: City
- Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- CARETS Listing Status: Back Up Offer
- Laundry Locations: Community
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Association Rules: Call for Rules
- Association Amenities: Security
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Association Amenities: Guest Parking
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Legal Disclosures: Property Report
- Association Amenities: Assoc Pet Rules
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 136
- Floor size: 962 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 4360001154
- Unit floor #: 13
- Zillow Home ID: 20524969
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70% less than in Los Angeles, and 70.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Westwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (126)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 969 Hilgard Ave|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!