- Built in 1961
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,551 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $634
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $741,500
- Price/sqft: $779
- MLS #: 15-894677
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Tile
- View: City
- Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Attached, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Legal Disclosures \ No Property Assessments (N), CARETS Listing Status \ Back Up Offer, Laundry Locations \ Community, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool, Association Rules \ Call for Rules, Association Amenities \ Security, Security Safety \ 24 Hour, Parking Type \ Assigned, Association Amenities \ Guest Parking, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Legal Disclosures \ Property Report, Association Amenities \ Assoc Pet Rules, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 136
- Floor size: 962 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 4360001154
- Unit floor #: 13
- Zillow Home ID: 20524969
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $860K-2.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Westwood home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Westwood homes, this home is 19.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 38.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% lower than in Los Angeles, and 61.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Westwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westwood home values.
|Other Units in this Building (127)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 969 Hilgard Ave|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.