- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
969 Kanakou Pl, Honolulu, HI 968253 beds, 3 baths, 1,995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,595 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- HOA Fee: $11
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,172,000
- Price/sqft: $587
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 1 space, 506 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,995 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 1390750720000
- Zillow Home ID: 622750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 969 Kanakou Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hawaii Kai, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.3% lower than in Honolulu, and 69.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hawaii Kai home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hawaii Kai home values.
- 973 Kanakou Pl Honolulu, HI$1.09M432,521
- 965 Kanakou Pl Honolulu, HI$1.22M32.51,820
- 977 Kanakou Pl Honolulu, HI$936K32.51,564
- 970 Kanakou Pl Honolulu, HI$1.11M42.52,168
- 968 Kanakou Pl Honolulu, HI$1.25M532,738
- 968 Kanakou Pl Honolulu, HI$1.3M532,738
- 961 Kanakou Pl Honolulu, HI$1.44M33.51,906
- 964 Kanakou Pl Honolulu, HI$1.07M321,720
- 974 Kanakou Pl Honolulu, HI$1.02M321,850
- 986 Kapa Pl Honolulu, HI$1.06M421,903
- 985 Kanakou Pl Honolulu, HI$963K32.52,228
- 960 Kanakou Pl Honolulu, HI$1.41M33.53,391
- Kapa Pl Honolulu, HI--------
- 978 Kanakou Pl Honolulu, HI$1.22M641,669
- 982 Kanakou Pl Honolulu, HI$870K421,742
- 990 Kapa Pl Honolulu, HI$939K42.51,915
- 989 Kanakou Pl Honolulu, HI$897K421,809
- 986 Kanakou Pl Honolulu, HI$866K421,756
- 986 Kaahue St Honolulu, HI$930K42.51,915
- 940 Kaluanui Rd Honolulu, HI$835K421,742
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.