A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 11,023 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $690,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $351
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 394 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,964 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 60132085
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 54772021
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $468-730K.
Market guideZillow predicts East San Jose home values will increase 8.2% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among East San Jose homes, this home is valued 35.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.3% greater than in San Jose, and 40% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
|963 Mackenzie Ct San Jose, CA||$637K||4||2.5||1,951|
|975 Mackenzie Ct San Jose, CA||$589K||3||2.5||1,467|
|957 Mackenzie Ct San Jose, CA||$635K||4||2.5||1,951|
|3413 Story Rd San Jose, CA||$589K||4||2||1,320|
|951 Mackenzie Ct San Jose, CA||$640K||4||2.5||1,951|
|964 Mackenzie Ct San Jose, CA||$635K||4||3||1,951|
|958 Mackenzie Ct San Jose, CA||$634K||4||2.5||1,951|
|3432 Dominick Ct San Jose, CA||$589K||3||2||1,257|
|970 Mackenzie Ct San Jose, CA||$623K||3||2.5||1,810|
|952 Mackenzie Ct San Jose, CA||$635K||4||2.5||1,951|
|945 Mackenzie Ct San Jose, CA||$640K||4||2.5||1,951|
|3436 Dominick Way San Jose, CA||$546K||3||2||1,203|
|946 Mackenzie Ct San Jose, CA||$633K||4||2.5||1,951|
|14626 Story Rd San Jose, CA||$1.09M||5||3||3,360|
|3434 Dominick Ct San Jose, CA||$555K||3||2||1,203|
|940 Mackenzie Ct San Jose, CA||$639K||4||2.5||1,951|
|14638 Story Rd San Jose, CA||$608K||3||2||1,474|
|3426 Dominick Ct San Jose, CA||$491K||3||2||1,203|
|14614 Story Rd San Jose, CA||$739K||3||3||2,147|
|14650 Story Rd San Jose, CA||$629K||4||2||1,375|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Mount Pleasant High (assigned)9-121.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.