969 Ralph Mcgill Blvd NE, Atlanta, GA 303063 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,398 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $193
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14 00150002003
- Zillow Home ID: 35847752
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 969 Ralph Mcgill Boulevard Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Poncey-Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.8% lower than in Atlanta, and 18.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Poncey-Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Poncey-Highland home values.
- 973 Ralph Mcgill Blvd NE Atlanta, GA$441K321,761
- 965 Ralph Mcgill Blvd NE Atlanta, GA$530K311,896
- 977 Ralph Mcgill Blvd NE Atlanta, GA$452K321,637
- 543 Linwood Ave NE Atlanta, GA$636K32.52,516
- 547 Linwood Ave NE Atlanta, GA$568K32.52,155
- 537 Linwood Ave NE Atlanta, GA$520K41.52,255
- 551 Linwood Ave NE Atlanta, GA$538K432,220
- 981 Ralph Mcgill Blvd NE Atlanta, GA$478K221,412
- 994 Williams Mill Rd NE Atlanta, GA$521K332,310
- 533 Linwood Ave NE Atlanta, GA$569K31.52,414
- 567 Linwood Ave NE # 0 Atlanta, GA$335K31.5--
- 976 Ralph Mcgill Blvd NE Atlanta, GA$482K321,538
- 998 Williams Mill Rd NE Atlanta, GA$482K311,393
- 972 Ralph Mcgill Blvd NE Atlanta, GA$552K311,756
- 557 Linwood Ave NE Atlanta, GA$564K321,552
- 985 Ralph Mcgill Blvd NE Atlanta, GA$605K421,716
- 968 Ralph Mcgill Blvd NE Atlanta, GA$475K322,376
- 980 Ralph Mcgill Blvd NE Atlanta, GA$442K321,695
- 529 Linwood Ave NE Atlanta, GA$575K422,407
- 1000 Williams Mill Rd NE Atlanta, GA$495K221,912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.