Timothy on 150' of ocean frontage, the home is designed for
enjoyment. Complemented by full length doors and windows,
natural light and ocean breezes sweep the interiors. Upon
entry, a winding gated drive gives way to panoramic ocean
views, and an intricately tiled vaulted loggia. Created with
an unsurpassed attention to detail, the 11,462 A/C sq. ft.
home features six bedrooms and seven full baths. Highlights
include a grand scale gourmet chef's kitchen with adjacent
ocean oriented casual living room that is accented by custom
glazed cabinetry and a detailed beamed ceiling. Further there
is a spacious first floor master suite with office or private
sitting room, and a private wood paneled library with 180'
ocean view. For outdoor enjoyment, the estate features both
an Oceanside summer pool and a courtyard winter pool complete
with entertainment pavilion, over-sized loggia and outdoor
kitchen. Additionally, the property includes a four-car
garage, generator, and advanced security system. Located only
minutes to Delray Beach's famed Atlantic Avenue for shopping
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 32 days on Zillow
- Views: 26,659 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $13,525,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $921
- MLS #: 9243
- The Corcoran Group
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 1206 sqft
- View: Water
- Construction \ CBS, Cooling \ Central, Cooling \ Zoned, Design \ Mediterranean, Dining Area \ Breakfast Area, Dining Area \ Dining Family, Dining Area \ Eat-In Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Equip/Appl Included \ Auto Garage Open, Equip/Appl Included \ Central Vacuum, Equip/Appl Included \ Dishwasher, Equip/Appl Included \ Disposal, Equip/Appl Included \ Dryer, Equip/Appl Included \ Fire Alarm, Equip/Appl Included \ Freezer, Equip/Appl Included \ Microwave, Equip/Appl Included \ Range - Electric, Equip/Appl Included \ Smoke Detector, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Wood Floor, Front Exp \ W, Furnished \ Furnished, Governing Bodies \ None, Heating \ Central, Heating \ Zoned, Interior Features \ Built-in Shelves, Interior Features \ Cook Island, Interior Features \ Custom Mirror, Interior Features \ Fireplace(s), Interior Features \ French Door, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Roman Tub, Interior Features \ Split Bedroom, Interior Features \ Volume Ceiling, Interior Features \ W/D Hookup, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, List Off Agency \ Transaction Broker, List Type \ Ex Rt, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Private Pool \ Yes, Private Pool \ Yes, Roof \ Barrel, Rooms \ Den, Rooms \ Family, Rooms \ Laundry-Util/Closet, Security \ Burglar Alarm, Security \ Gate - Unmanned, Subdiv. Amenities \ None, Type \ Single Family Detached, Utilities \ 3-Phase Electric, View \ Ocean, Waterfront \ Yes, Waterfront \ Yes, Zip Code \ 33483
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 14,679 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 354
- Lot width: 153
- Parcel #: 12434621000010180
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 46775592
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $10.0-19.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33483 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Delray Beach as a whole. Among 33483 homes, this home is 4862.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 409.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.5% lower than in Delray Beach, and 4.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 33483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Delray Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33483 home values.
|995 S Ocean Blvd Delray Beach, FL||$8.75M||5||5.5||6,143|
|997 S Ocean Blvd Delray Beach, FL||$8.39M||6||6.5||8,253|
|939 S Ocean Blvd Delray Beach, FL||--||Studio||--||947|
|921 S Ocean Blvd Delray Beach, FL||$5.22M||4||1||1,244|
|S Ocean Blvd Delray Beach, FL||--||--||--||--|
|944 S Ocean Blvd Delray Beach, FL||$2.29M||4||5||4,006|
|1002 S Ocean Blvd Delray Beach, FL||$3.43M||6||4||6,838|
|930 S Ocean Blvd Delray Beach, FL||$2.9M||5||6.5||4,560|
|1010 S Ocean Blvd Delray Beach, FL||$2.3M||5||4||3,536|
|S Ocean Blvd Delray Beach, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1003 S Ocean Blvd Delray Beach, FL||$21.1M||5||7.5||7,002|
|949 Seagate Dr Delray Beach, FL||$956K||--||3||2,180|
|1020 S Ocean Blvd Delray Beach, FL||$1.29M||--||4||2,996|
|941 Seagate Dr Delray Beach, FL||$1.01M||--||3||2,228|
|918 S Ocean Blvd Delray Beach, FL||$1.45M||--||4.5||3,363|
|933 Seagate Dr Delray Beach, FL||$1.37M||3||3||2,505|
|1003 Seagate Dr Delray Beach, FL||$886K||--||3||2,508|
|909 S Ocean Blvd Delray Beach, FL||$14.6M||4||6.5||8,156|
|901 S Ocean Blvd Delray Beach, FL||$7.75M||6||7.3||16,000|
|927 Seagate Dr Delray Beach, FL||$1.8M||5||4||3,536|
Nearby Schools in Delray Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!