- Built in 1994
- Views: 3,912 all time views
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $305,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $391
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Bedroom \ SPLIT, Car Shelter Desc \ ASSIGNED PARKING, Category \ Residential, Construction \ CONCRETE BLOCK, Cooling \ CENTRAL, Dining \ LR-DR, Energy \ CEILING FAN, Exterior \ PATIO, Exterior \ POOL IN GROUND, Exterior \ STORAGE ROOM, Floors \ TILE, Floors \ WW CARPET, Heating \ CENTRAL, Listing Status \ Active, Porch \ BACK, Porch \ OPEN, Property Type \ Condo, Sewer \ PUBLIC, Style \ CONDO, Terms-Offered \ CASH, Terms-Offered \ CONVENTIONAL, Terms-Offered \ FHA, Terms-Offered \ VA, Utilities \ ELECTRIC, Water \ PUBLIC, Waterfront \ GULF, Waterfront? \ YES
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Foundation type: Piling
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 780 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 66-04-19-3-000-114
- Zillow Home ID: 72779579
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-338K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36542, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gulf Shores, and 85.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (13)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 969 W Beach Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Gulf Shores
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Off Market Specialist
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.