9693 Sunset Hill Dr, Lone Tree, CO 801245 beds, 5 baths, 5,028 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The main level includes extensive hickory and cherry hrdwd flooring, 2 offices, a great rm with 20 ft ceilings and a gourmet kitchen with slab granite counter-tops and woefully under filled ample cherry cabinets. The double oven and 5 burner cooktop are rarely used as I eat out most nights. The huge island would be great for preparing fancy family meals but alas for me it supports my junk mail. The dining rm has this really great chandelier over hanging ... get this ... a card table! The last time I looked the main floor also included a large west facing trex deck and I have no reason to believe it still isn't there.
If one were to venture downstairs, they would find a no holds barred finished walkout basement finished in walnut flooring, a beautiful wood paneled wet bar, cherry cabinets, multiple stained glass accent windows between rooms, and even a tin ceiling and a secret passage way (shhh...). There is also the obligatory fifth bedroom, a natural stone tile bathroom and an exercise room. At least this is what I recall from the last time I went down there. This is probably with the nicest hardly-used basement in Heritage Hills.
I have mixed emotions about selling. This is really a great house and because of its size, the time and energy it takes me to walk from room to room means I don't need to go to the gym as much. I will really miss the oversized three car garage with it ample room for all my man-toys. Nevertheless, it is just too big and the money saved each month might make it possible for me to do something other than cringe in six years or so when the twins come to me with requests to go to fancy private universities.
Oh yeah, buyer brokers: I know you guys/gals work hard so even though I am selling this myself, I will pay the standard 3% commission.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1444 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 744 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 5,028 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0438943
- Zillow Home ID: 67451267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9693 Sunset Hill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% less than in Lone Tree, and 22.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lone Tree.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80124 home values.
- 9705 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$738K54.54,450
- 9681 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$671K332,929
- 9717 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$686K433,064
- 9669 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$702K453,208
- 9729 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$712K443,951
- 9657 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$723K32.54,408
- 9690 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$666K443,232
- 9698 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$666K443,142
- 9708 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$731K54.54,770
- 9680 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$657K433,232
- 9718 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$669K343,237
- 9670 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$694K232,359
- 9739 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$747K32.55,000
- 9645 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$721K443,235
- 9728 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$738K454,464
- 9700 S Shadow Hill Cir Lone Tree, CO$1.13M443,981
- 9656 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$665K333,108
- 9749 Sunset Hill Dr Littleton, CO$732K334,074
- 9738 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$722K443,235
- 9646 Sunset Hill Dr Lone Tree, CO$669K333,205
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.