97 3rd Pl # 2, Brooklyn, NY 11231
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The apartment is situated on the corner of 3rd Place and Court St. and includes the following
- 7 Windows that fill the apartment with plenty of natural light.
- 2 true bedrooms
- Plenty of Closet space
- Large living room dining room area perfect for entertaining.
- Hardwood floors.
- High Ceilings.
- Just blocks away from train.
- Tenant pays heat.
Available to be seen at any time.
Frank Galeano Licensed Real Estate Broker
104 Union St.
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11231
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2112893082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 97 3rd Pl # 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carroll Gardens, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in New York, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Carroll Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carroll Gardens home values.
- # 3$645K21--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292