- Lot: 5,395 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Views: 5,139 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $228
- Parking: 2 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,098 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: M:6068D B:24 L:21
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56601495
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $315-395K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02171 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Quincy as a whole. Among 02171 homes, this home is valued 1.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02171, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% lower than in Quincy, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02171 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Quincy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02171 home values.
|95 Alstead St Quincy, MA||$462K||4||1.5||1,706|
|99 Alstead St Quincy, MA||$550K||5||2||2,408|
|24 Edgeworth Rd Quincy, MA||$593K||6||2||2,962|
|91 Alstead St Quincy, MA||$406K||3||2||1,463|
|20 Edgeworth Rd Quincy, MA||$409K||3||1.5||1,385|
|105 Alstead St APT 3 Quincy, MA||--||1||1||750|
|105 Alstead St APT 20 Quincy, MA||--||2||1||750|
|105 Alstead St APT 19 Quincy, MA||$360K||--||--||--|
|30 Edgeworth Rd Quincy, MA||$500K||3||2||2,031|
|96 Alstead St Quincy, MA||$423K||3||1.5||1,576|
|105 Alstead St APT 6 Quincy, MA||--||2||1||600|
|105 Alstead St APT 24 Quincy, MA||$373K||--||--||--|
|243 Quincy Shore Dr Quincy, MA||$560K||6||2||2,460|
|88 Alstead St Quincy, MA||$397K||3||2||1,466|
|34 Edgeworth Rd Quincy, MA||$545K||5||2||2,653|
|15 Ditmar St Quincy, MA||$378K||3||2||1,128|
|265 Quincy Shore Dr Quincy, MA||$390K||3||1||1,248|
|17 Ditmar St Quincy, MA||$378K||3||2||1,128|
|11 Ditmar St Quincy, MA||$374K||3||2||1,092|
|19 Ditmar St Quincy, MA||$379K||3||1||1,128|
Nearby Schools in Quincy
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!