- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 3,276 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $130,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $70
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,869 sqft
- Parcel #: M:1206 B:348A L:21
- Zillow Home ID: 57935044
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-255K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 16.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 43.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% greater than in Meriden, and 248.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|53 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$210K||4||2||1,640|
|103 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$151K||2||1||1,040|
|96 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$204K||3||3||1,776|
|89 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$136K||2||1||1,075|
|110 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$201K||3||2||1,357|
|83 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$164K||3||1||1,220|
|113 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$231K||3||2||1,876|
|63 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$149K||2||2||1,030|
|65 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$202K||4||2.5||1,666|
|76 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$189K||3||1.5||1,472|
|68 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$193K||2||1||1,456|
|40 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$129K||2||1||840|
|48 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$181K||3||2||1,360|
|45 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$210K||4||2.2||2,400|
|86 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$181K||2||2.5||1,408|
|35 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||--||Studio||--||13,939|
|19 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$165K||3||2||1,260|
|32 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$119K||2||1||924|
|23 Barberry Ln Meriden, CT||$133K||2||1||1,008|
|76 Eaton Ave Meriden, CT||$153K||3||1||1,501|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!