- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1860
- Views: 1,008 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $85,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $49
- Parking: On street, 4 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines, Conveniences \ Walk to Shopping, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ None, Energy Features \ Thermalpane Windows, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior Condition \ Partially Updated, Exterior Feature \ Porch, Exterior Feature \ Sidewalk, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Condition \ Partially Updated, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(S), Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ On Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ Shared Storage, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,746 sqft
- Parcel #: 05300097
- Zillow Home ID: 58144281
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $88-140K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06051 home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for New Britain as a whole. Among 06051 homes, this home is valued 3.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 47.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06051, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.8% higher than in New Britain, and 271.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Britain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06051 home values.
|14 Gilbert St New Britain, CT||$96K||4||2||1,468|
|24 Gilbert St New Britain, CT||$129K||4||2||2,026|
|18 Gilbert St New Britain, CT||$131K||5||3.5||2,325|
|28 Gilbert St New Britain, CT||$117K||4||2||1,806|
|36 Gilbert St New Britain, CT||$72K||3||1||968|
|32 North St New Britain, CT||$179K||5||2.5||3,192|
|40 Gilbert St New Britain, CT||$98K||4||2||1,426|
|106 Beaver St New Britain, CT||$102K||4||2||1,544|
|19 Beatty St New Britain, CT||$160K||6||2||2,340|
|27 Beatty St New Britain, CT||$164K||6||3||2,200|
|14 Broad St APT 1W New Britain, CT||$121K||3||1||--|
|5 Gilbert St New Britain, CT||$103K||3||2||1,282|
|25 Gilbert St New Britain, CT||$150K||Studio||--||3,101|
|15 Beatty St New Britain, CT||$150K||6||2||2,200|
|14 Broad St APT 2E New Britain, CT||$118K||2||1||--|
|14 Broad St APT 1E New Britain, CT||$118K||2||1||--|
|46 Gilbert St New Britain, CT||$98K||4||2||1,442|
|43 Beatty St New Britain, CT||$129K||4||2||1,920|
|11 Gilbert St New Britain, CT||$95K||3||1||1,312|
|124 Beaver St New Britain, CT||$117K||6||2||1,784|
Nearby Schools in New Britain
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!