97 Brookside Rd, Newington, CT 061114 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,241 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Wonderful neighborhood of many families.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,241 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: H1378800
- Zillow Home ID: 57757529
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 97 Brookside Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% greater than in Newington, and 4.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06111 home values.
- 93 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$267K41.51,952
- 123 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$275K321,467
- 89 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$317K532,384
- 135 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$216K221,296
- 128 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$258K321,620
- 118 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$257K321,648
- 109 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$250K31.51,788
- 141 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$228K31.51,470
- 103 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$253K42.51,800
- 106 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$194K31.51,250
- 98 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$250K421,497
- 115 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$311K42.52,079
- 112 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$262K42.52,176
- 90 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$188K32.51,522
- 168 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$171K31.51,132
- 124 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$292K32.12,080
- 82 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$194K321,310
- 129 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$260K42.51,806
- 75 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$297K432,156
- 134 Brookside Rd Newington, CT$251K31.51,607
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.