- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
97 Hancock St, Lawrence, MA 018413 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $1
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0184 B:0000 L:0059
- Zillow Home ID: 59241109
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 97 Hancock Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01841 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 36.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.8% higher than in Lawrence, and 106% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
- 95 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$147K421,680
- 96 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$178K321,440
- 94 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$215K521,820
- 93 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$139K411,512
- 100 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$201K311,178
- 102-104 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$321K732,618
- 105 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$161K321,071
- 108-110 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$235K421,650
- 113 Hancock St UNIT 113 Lawrence, MA$160K31.51,131
- 112-116 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$266K------
- 81-83 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$180K621,760
- 115 Hancock St UNIT 115 Lawrence, MA$160K311,119
- 79 Hancock St UNIT 79 Lawrence, MA$115K31.51,046
- 18-20 Mason St Lawrence, MA$289K633,165
- 14-16 Mason St Lawrence, MA$257K633,219
- 76 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$167K51.51,008
- 77 Hancock St UNIT 77 Lawrence, MA$117K31.51,028
- 77 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$157K31.51,028
- 11-17 Mason St Lawrence, MA$150K------
- 297 Water St Lawrence, MA$218K311,390
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292