97 Northampton St APT 1A, Boston, MA 021182 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This is a 1 bed flat which in this case means it's on 1 floor
Spacious and sunny
Located on the 2nd floor of a professionally managed building
Large open living room
Big area for a dining room table
The kitchen has full sized appliances and a dishwasher as shown in the pictures
2 near equal sized bedrooms
Heat and hot water included in the rent
Laundry and management on-site
24 hour emergency maintenance plus online maintenance requests forms!
This is a great location near the "other side" of Mass. Ave on Washington St. at Northampton St. Perfect for medical students and professionals alike!
Available for December 15th, maybe January 1st
Call or e-mail me for a showing!
- Laundry: None
- Cable Ready
- Zillow Home ID: 2110518247
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 97 Northampton Street APT 1A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.9% lower than in Boston, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
- 72 Northampton St Boston, MA--11770
- 70 N Ampton St # 205 Boston, MA$302K--1766
- 869-871 Harrison Ave Boston, MA$1.84M314,032
- Massachusetts Ave APT 3 Boston, MA$418K21604
- 70-72 Northampton St UNIT 501 Boston, MA$728K121,685
- 70-72 Northampton St UNIT 102 Boston, MA$248K--1707
- 70-72 Northampton St UNIT 104 Boston, MA$261K--1707
- 70-72 Northampton St UNIT 503 Boston, MA$366K11750
- 70-72 Northampton St UNIT 505 Boston, MA$386K--1788
- 70-72 Northampton St UNIT 403 Boston, MA$373K--1732
- 70-72 Northampton St UNIT 202 Boston, MA$337K11715
- 70-72 Northampton St UNIT 405 Boston, MA$351K11770
- 871 Harrison Ave # 1 Boston, MA$473K31850
- 871 Harrison Ave # 3 Boston, MA--------
- 703 Massachusetts Ave APT 13 Boston, MA$197K--1335
- 703 Massachusetts Ave APT 19 Boston, MA$322K11481
- 70-72 Northampton St UNIT 105 Boston, MA$693K111,774
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292