97 Poor Farm Rd, Harvard, MA 014514 beds, 3 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 450 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 1994 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $218
- MLS #: 71722485
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- RV Parking
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Other (See Remarks), APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System - Rough-in, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ 2 Units, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Solar Features, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Horses Permitted, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Styrofoam, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Earthen Plaster, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Sheetrock, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Additional Land Avail., LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Stream, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, TERMS_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTI
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:009.0 P:0005-0000.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57594781
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 97 Poor Farm Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Harvard, and 75.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01451 home values.
- 81 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$602K432,862
- 94 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$404K32.52,224
- 96 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$474K422,732
- 102 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$470K43.52,548
- 106 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$404K31.51,600
- 82 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$624K43.53,302
- 108 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$424K322,350
- 76 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$827K42.53,833
- 67 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$517K42.53,513
- 88 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$722K42.53,776
- 47 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$945K32.53,088
- 74 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$458K42.52,443
- 118 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$514K432,728
- 126 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$868K32.52,156
- 113 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$483K42.52,399
- 120 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$515K422,700
- 66 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$563K42.52,880
- 123 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$608K42.52,782
- 39 Poor Farm Rd Harvard, MA$468K42.52,427
- 3 White Ln Harvard, MA$496K42.52,661
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!