- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Views: 1,941 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $117,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- 736 sqft basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ No Laundry Location, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Available
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: M:0412 B:1044 L:0117
- Zillow Home ID: 58020416
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $75-130K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06708 home values will decrease 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06708 homes, this home is valued 19.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06708, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Waterbury, and 178.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06708 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06708 home values.
|101 Russell St Waterbury, CT||$102K||2||1||1,000|
|96 Russell St Waterbury, CT||$84K||2||1||896|
|110 Russell St Waterbury, CT||$99K||2||1.5||1,046|
|113 Russell St Waterbury, CT||$140K||6||3||2,618|
|90 Russell St Waterbury, CT||$132K||3||1.5||1,496|
|100 Russell St Waterbury, CT||$108K||4||2||1,776|
|117 Russell St Waterbury, CT||$82K||3||1||896|
|114 Russell St Waterbury, CT||$148K||6||3||2,531|
|111 Russell St Waterbury, CT||--||--||--||--|
|91 Russell St Waterbury, CT||$102K||3||1||1,136|
|81 Russell St Waterbury, CT||$174K||6||3||3,909|
|124 Russell St Waterbury, CT||$153K||3||2.5||1,499|
|127 Russell St Waterbury, CT||$162K||5||3||2,660|
|30 Norman St Waterbury, CT||$111K||5||1.5||1,885|
|36 Norman St Waterbury, CT||$95K||4||1||1,270|
|44 Norman St Waterbury, CT||$126K||5||2||2,368|
|24 Norman St Waterbury, CT||$138K||6||4||2,310|
|Norman St Waterbury, CT||$107K||2||1||1,776|
|50 Norman St Waterbury, CT||$107K||2||1||1,776|
|58 Norman St Waterbury, CT||$101K||1||1||600|
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!