- Built in 2012
- 1210 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $185
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Price/sqft: $199
- MLS #: G572059
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances Included \ Allowance, Area Num \ Berlin, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Condo Type \ Other, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Planned Area Development, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Mill Rate \ 28.9200, Neighborhood \ Berlin (23), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Park Garage Type \ Open, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Owner, Status \ Active, Style \ Single Detached, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ To Be Built
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 2,012 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2124011497
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06037 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Berlin as a whole. Among 06037 homes, this home is 51.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in Berlin, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berlin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06037 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (12)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 119 Silver Island Way|
|# L 18||$278K||3||2||1,436|
Nearby Schools in Berlin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!