- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
97 Summit Ave, Shillington, PA 196072 beds, 1 bath, 884 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Nov 1999 for $82,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- attic exhaust fan, new roof 2008
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 39530617006831
- Zillow Home ID: 8872870
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 97 Summit Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19607, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.2% higher than in Cumru Township, and 51.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19607 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cumru Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19607 home values.
- 1624 March St Reading, PA$139K221,140
- 101 Summit Ave Shillington, PA$139K321,390
- 1643 Lancaster Ave Reading, PA$256KStudio----
- 103 Summit Ave Reading, PA$120K411,612
- 1625 March St Reading, PA$120K321,261
- 1622 March St Reading, PA$98K21936
- 96 Summit Ave Reading, PA$119K311,555
- 1623 March St Reading, PA$119K311,296
- 1701 Lancaster Ave Shillington, PA$169KStudio----
- 105 Summit Ave Reading, PA$131K411,612
- 98 Summit Ave Reading, PA$128K31.51,452
- 1703 Lancaster Ave Reading, PA$83K31.51,306
- 1621 March St Reading, PA$214K42.52,496
- 1705 Lancaster Ave Reading, PA$82K321,306
- 107 Summit Ave Reading, PA$123K311,344
- 100 Summit Ave Shillington, PA$116K321,478
- 1707 Lancaster Ave Reading, PA$83K311,306
- 1628 Gregg Ave Reading, PA$78K311,120
- 102 Summit Ave Shillington, PA$119K411,478
- 1626 Gregg Ave Reading, PA$81K311,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.