97 Sunrise Dr, Odenville, AL 351204 beds, 2 baths, 1,223 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $119,944
- Price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,223 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 2403060000014036
- Zillow Home ID: 71627197
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 97 Sunrise Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 206.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 499.8% greater than in Saint Clair, and 464% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35120 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Clair.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35120 home values.
- 85 Sunrise Dr Odenville, AL$134K----1,223
- 117 Sunrise Dr Odenville, AL$142K----1,225
- 71 Sunrise Dr Odenville, AL$133K----1,225
- 147 Sunrise Dr Odenville, AL$133K----1,225
- 98 Sunrise Dr Odenville, AL$139K----1,264
- 110 Patrick St Odenville, AL$50K----1,568
- 82 Sunrise Dr Odenville, AL$130K331,800
- 163 Sunrise Dr Odenville, AL$132K----1,225
- 10 Patrick St Odenville, AL$132K----1,225
- 58 Sunrise Dr Odenville, AL$128K----1,176
- 55 Railroad Dr Odenville, AL$139K421,225
- 50 Railroad Dr Odenville, AL$128K321,400
- 1012 S Hillcrest Rd Odenville, AL$96K31.51,082
- 46 Sunrise Dr Odenville, AL$102K----1,782
- 171 Sunrise Dr Odenville, AL$104K----1,064
- 24 Sunrise Dr Odenville, AL$101K----2,240
- 1017 S Hillcrest Rd Odenville, AL$148K321,181
- 824 S Hillcrest Rd Odenville, AL$115K321,225
- 1009 S Hillcrest Rd Odenville, AL$166K----1,362
- 814 S Hillcrest Rd Odenville, AL$123K321,298
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!