- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $536,000
- Price/sqft: $205
- 631 sqft basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,610 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:041 B:005 L:0004
- Zillow Home ID: 56361188
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02451 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Waltham as a whole. Among 02451 homes, this home is valued 25.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.9% greater than in Waltham, and 71% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waltham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02451 home values.
|103 Totten Pond Rd Waltham, MA||$433K||3||1.5||1,987|
|5 Rando Ln Waltham, MA||$612K||3||2.5||2,629|
|14 Rando Ln Waltham, MA||$543K||2||1.5||2,426|
|109 Totten Pond Rd Waltham, MA||$486K||2||2.5||2,064|
|24 Rando Ln Waltham, MA||$540K||3||1.5||2,370|
|81 Totten Pond Rd Waltham, MA||$565K||3||2||2,775|
|25 Rando Ln Waltham, MA||$592K||3||1.5||2,799|
|104 Totten Pond Rd Waltham, MA||$491K||3||2||1,957|
|6 Rando Ln Waltham, MA||$557K||3||1.5||2,615|
|11 Rando Ln Waltham, MA||$522K||3||1.5||1,777|
|115 Totten Pond Rd Waltham, MA||$485K||3||1.5||2,130|
|123 Pond End Rd Waltham, MA||$414K||2||1||1,654|
|105 Pond End Rd Waltham, MA||$408K||4||1||1,382|
|117 Pond End Rd Waltham, MA||$440K||2||1.5||1,811|
|111 Pond End Rd Waltham, MA||$443K||2||2||1,680|
|112 Totten Pond Rd Waltham, MA||$501K||3||1.5||1,917|
|101 Pond End Rd Waltham, MA||$462K||3||2||1,812|
|58 Rando Ln Waltham, MA||$590K||3||2.5||2,553|
|34 Sanderson Rd Waltham, MA||$410K||4||2||1,382|
|73 Totten Pond Rd Waltham, MA||$542K||3||2||2,394|
Nearby Schools in Waltham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!